For over a decade now, I’ve been co-founding and running digitally-focussed social businesses. Over the years we’ve tried to do business and technology better according to industry best practises, existing frameworks and breakthrough thinking. We’ve put these together into an ethos by which we try to run all our initiatives and invite you to join us.
We believe in business as a force for good
- We believe shared and sustained value creation to be the Universal Purpose of a Company, as an alternative to traditional shareholder capitalism, which has led to global inequality.
- We believe in the circular economy: an economy that is restorative and regenerative by design, as an alternative to more wasteful, extractive economic models which have led us to the brink of environmental collapse.
- We encourage and promote breakthrough business models, social innovation and social entrepreneurship in all its forms.
- We support the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals as the blueprint for addressing the world’s most urgent global challenges, for a more sustainable future for all.
- We believe business can only achieve meaningful social change by working in partnership to tackle big, systemic problems.
We believe digital technology is the best way to scale sustainable social change
- The greatest transformation can only be achieved by applying breakthrough digital technologies to the world’s biggest problems.
- We believe in Inclusive design of digital products and services, and we design for trust, context and the outcome with people at the heart of everything we do.
- We believe in the ethical application of technology to
address social issues, whilst acknowledging its shortcomings and its
potential to do harm, consistently seeking to do better.
- We believe in thinking big, starting small and relentlessly seeking impact through experimentation and iteration. We don’t “move fast and break things.”
Connect with me on LinkedIn and let me know you believe in better business too.